LATEST WORLD VIDEOS: Kendra Wilkinson's New Playboy Cover - Full Video

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Kendra Wilkinson's New Playboy Cover - Full Video



Kendra Wilkinson covers the December issue of Playboy, but the photo is not from her recent shoot, of which husband Hank disapproved.

Kendra wants fans to know the cover was shot two years ago and does not show her post-baby body, even though she did the recent Playboy test shots to prove her sexiness as a mom. She writes on her blog:

Hey guys! So I wanted to clear something up really quick! A lot of you saw on my show that I was struggling to decide whether to pose for Playboy again or not. I AM on the December cover of Playboy but it wasn't from a recent shoot. The photos are from a shoot I did 2 years ago when I was still living in the mansion. I'm flattered to be on the cover again and as you all know Playboy has a very special place in my heart! I just wanted you guys to know I didn't recently pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment