LATEST WORLD VIDEOS: Minka Kelly Is Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive 2010 - Full Video

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Minka Kelly Is Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive 2010 - Full Video


Minka Kelly is the Sexiest Woman Alive. Based on this photo, is it any wonder why Kelly was named the Sexiest Woman in the World by Esquire? She deserves spots one through five, if you ask us.
"I'm so excited to be a woman," said the actress, who recently turned 30. "I'm confident in my skin, and I'm cool with my flaws and all that stuff."
Minka, 30, tells the magazine. "I'm confident--confident in my skin, and I'm cool with my flaws and all that stuff. It just feels nice to be at peace with yourself. I think my thirtieth birthday gave me permission to have all that. The twenties were a pain in the ass--figuring it all out. What am I doing? Where do I go?"

No comments:

Post a Comment